I almost forgot today was Tuesday! Thankfully I saw Amy’s list and it reminded me. Here we go…
1. I’m thankful that my husband is coming home on Thursday and I have nothing planned for us this weekend! That rarely happens. Even better is that he said he isn’t leaving the house this weekend. That’s an even more rare occasion. He usually has to see his friends every weekend (We, the wives, believe they all have co-dependency issues, haha!), in between seeing family/church events/other random errands. I guess they’re out of luck this time; the redheaded wife wins! haha
2. My house is finally clean! I don’t know how I survived this past semester. My house was constant wreck, and it was seriously stressing me out.
3. I have wedding photos hanging in my hall to look at. 🙂 They weren’t there until a few days ago, and I am really glad to finally have a few of them up. Now to get the rest of them ordered…
4. I didn’t have class today!
5. Due to #4, I was able to work on some other projects that had gotten put on the back burner due to school. (I bet Amy is thankful for this too! haha)
6. I’m definitely thankful that the sores in my mouth have healed. Stress does bad things to me. 🙁 It’s good to be de-stressed for a while.
7. I have a new t-shirt (pink of course), necklace, and bracelet on today! Oh, and I am carrying my new pink bag! Did I mention I got it all on sale?
8. I am thankful that today my dogs have not destroyed or eaten anything they shouldn’t. This is a major accomplishment.
9. I am about to go have dinner with my parents and the Graggs’. I am thankful to have a good relationship with my parents.
10. Christian friends! They’re lifesavers.